This Limited Warranty Does Not Cover:
1. Parts compromised by corrosion due to exposure to the elements (moisture, heat, etc.);
2. Damage or deterioration of the surface finish, appearance, or aesthetics of the product;
3. The Warranty of the frame, forks, handlebar, seat post, saddle, brakes, lights, crank-set, pedals, rims, wheel hub, freewheel, cassette, derailleur, shifter, motor, throttle, controller, wiring harness, LCD, kickstand, reflectors, and hardware only extendsone week after receiving the goods. Parts damaged during use after seven days will be charged to the customer;
4. Labor charges for part replacement or changeover;
5. Defects or damage resulting from accidents, abuse, misuse, abnormal use (including but not limited to stunt riding, racing, or other similar activities not consistent with the intended use of the Products), improper storage, abnormal exposure to liquid, chemicals, moisture, abrasives, sand or dirt, neglect, or abnormal physical, electrical or electromechanical stress;
6. Scratches, dents, and cosmetic damage not caused by ADO Ebike;
7. Products with the serial number or bar-code removed, defaced, damaged, altered, or made illegible;
8. Defects or damage to the Products caused by the use of accessories, products, or ancillary/peripheral equipment not furnished or approved by ADO Ebike for the Products;
9. Defects or damage caused by improper assembly, testing, operation, maintenance, installation, service, repair, or adjustment in a manner that varies from the Assembly Instructions or Owner’s Manual;
10. Defects or damage resulting from external causes, such as collision, fire, flooding, windstorms, lightning, earthquakes, exposure to weather conditions, theft, blown fuses, or improper use of any electrical source.
11. Ordinary wear and tear not resultingfrom defects in workmanship or materials. Wear and tear can be assessed by ADO Ebike. Parts not typically covered include but are not limited to:
1. Warranty Claims
All claims to this warranty must be made through ADO Ebike and submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org. Proof of purchase and photos or videos of the damaged product is required to be submitted alongside any warranty request.
Before making a warranty claim, you are encouraged to contact ADO Ebike via email@example.com, as there may be a simple fix for your problem that does not necessitate filing a claim. Valid warranty claims made within 1 years of initial purchase will be processed through ADO Ebike.
A deposit is required to replace the LCD display, motor, controller, and/or battery, which will be refunded in full upon receival by ADO Ebike of the parts that need to be replaced.
ADO Ebike will not replace any part without first seeing photos or video of the damaged product. Customers must provide this evidence by email.
Attention: ADO Ebike will offer free components and replacement parts (while shipping fees are not included), and any installation fees will not be covered by ADO Ebike without the after-sales team’s authorization.
2. Shipping Damage Claims
In rare instances, the item received may be damaged during transportation. If shipping damage occurs, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and provide us with photo or video proof.
No free accessories are eligible for replacement or compensation if they are scratched during transportation.
3.When Your Bike Is Still Under Warranty
When your bike is still under warranty,we will do our best to repair it if there is a quality problem, but when ADO Ebike’s after-sales engineers believe that the repair does not meet ADO Ebike’s commitment to our customers, we will replace it with a sample bike of the same class, depending on the actual situation. Please contact email@example.com and provide us with photo or video proof.
1.We will not accept shipping damage claims filed more than 7 days after receipt of any products.
2. For offline bicycle store repair services like Velotooler, ADO Ebike will only provide free replacement parts. We do not reimburse any labor costs incurred by the repair service.
You agree to all of the above by default when you place an order.
This warranty is provided by ADO from the date of purchase to the original owner only and is non-transferable.
in no event shall ado be liable for any direct, incidental or consequential damages, including, but not limited to, damages for personal injury, property damage or economic loss, whether based on contract, warranty, negligence, product liability or any other theory.
ADO makes no other warranties, expressed or implied. all implied warranties, including the warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are limited in time to the express warranties set forth above.
Warranty details may vary by frame type and/or country. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which may vary from place to place. This warranty does not affect your legal rights.